How to delete uber account
Uber is a venture-funded startup and transportation network company based in San Francisco, California, that makes mobile apps that connect passengers with drivers of vehicles for hire and ridesharing services. The company arranges pickups in dozens of cities around the world. Cars are reserved by sending a text message or by using a mobile app—the latter can also be used by customers to track their reserved car’s location.
To cancel your uber account follow these steps:
1. Visit the main Uber page http://www.uber.com
2. Scroll down the site window and select “Support & FAQ.”
3. Click on the “Account and Password” section in the next page towards the bottom.
4. Select where it says “Cancelling Your Account” in the next screen under the November 07 entry.
5. Click the “email us” text for a link you can email. Just tell them you want to cancel your account. You can also write them about why you didn’t like it. It’s worth watching this section to see if Uber gets a better method for cancelling accounts.