Delete icloud account
iCloud is the iOs service for managing iCloud feature of various apple devices. There is no direct way to remove your iCloud account but you can log off your device using a mac and disable syncing. On your iOs device, use settings to to remove iCloud on your mobile device.
Follow these steps to delete your iCloud account:
- Open “iCloud screen” by tapping “settings” and then “iCloud” in your device
- Disable Syncing of your apps (calender, contacts etc) by sliding to off.
- Tap Delete Account button and then tap “delete“
Sign out from your Mac
- On your mac, go to “system preferences”, this can be found on your doc and click iCloud.
- Click boxes next to applications to disable syncing (documents and data etc)
- Click sign out button
On a PC you can go to icloud control panel by searching it in the windows start, go to options and uncheck features like bookmarks and photos to disable syncing and then click sign out button.