How to deactivate twitter account
Follow the following few illustrations on how to delete your twitter account.
LOGIN TO THE ACCOUNT YOU WANT TO DEACTIVATE
|LOGIN TO TWITTER ACCOUNT|
CLICK THE SETTINGS
Click the “engine” icon on the top-right corner of your twitter home page. Then in the drop down menu, click Settings
DEACTIVATING YOUR ACCOUNT
In the settings page, scroll up to the bottom of your page, then you will see Deactivate My Account Click that link.
VERIFY YOUR ACTION
- After clicking deactivate my account, you will be required to verify your action,
- Make sure to carefully read all of the details about deleting your account.
- It can take up to 30 days for a deactivate profile to clear from Twitter’s internal systems.
- During the time that it takes to remove your account from Twitter, you won’t be able to create any new accounts using the same username or email addresses.
- You can restore your account by signing back in within 30 days after deleting it.
- After 30 days, your account will be completely deleted and inaccessible.
Upon committingDeactivate@YOURACCOUNT, your account will be deleted basing on the conditions I mentioned above.